We’ve been improving! Please visit our new website and online store at:
Foxboro Cheese Co is located on Lawton’s Family Farm which has been owned by Ed’s family for almost 300 years. The farm was a part of a land grant to the family by King George in 1732. Currently the 25 acre farm is primarily used to graze a herd of 25 Ayrshire cows, which supply milk to OKA Real Milk ( a raw milk retailer) and Foxboro Cheese Co.
The cheese room, and aging cave, is located in our 1830’s hand hewn timber-framed barn. We started work on the cheese room in 2006 and started selling cheese in the summer of 2009.
We sell our cheese at farmers’ markets, our farmstand and a few local farm stands.